Think of this as a "complete physical exam" of your startup.
In this comprehensive 2-hour Q&A session we analyze with the startup team the vital parameters of their business project, such as:
- Intellectual Property
- Competitors/Competitive Advantage
The Status Review session is tailored to reveal any deficiencies in your existing business, and results in written report that lists the problems and provides advice on how to mitigate them.
Custom designed 1-on-1 training programs intended to help startup founders improve their business skills and raise the chances for successfully building a lean, capital-efficient, scalable business.
Fee: $100/hr, 10 hrs minimum.
Pre-requisite: Status Review
Perfect Pitch Bootcamp
- Introduction to Perfect Pitch - How to resonate with investors
- CEO Roles and Responsibilities
- Avoiding Pitfalls with Formation and Compensation
- Accounting - Setting Up Books, Forecasting, and Projections
- Valuation - What Your Business is Worth Today and Tomorrow
- Due Diligence and You
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- The Deal - Understanding the Term Sheet
- Building a Winning Team
- The Pitch Competition
To ensure close interaction between faculty and entrepreneurs, each Perfect Pitch class is limited to 10 students.
Check our Events page for the next Bootcamp date announcement!